Independent LEGO price comparison site in the UK
LEGO 76188 Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile
Classic Batmobile from the original 1966 TV series
Release date: 26 April 2021
All prices include any shipping costs
LEGO 76188 Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile description
- LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ (76188) gives super-hero fans the style, action and excitement of the original 1966 Batman TV series.
- Includes a buildable Batmobile™, which can be assembled with or without shooters, plus Batman™ and The Joker™ minifigures – all in the classic 1960s style – and a rotatable stand.
- Young super heroes can speed through GOTHAM CITY™ with Batman™ in his Batmobile™ to catch The Joker™. When the action’s over, the vehicle attaches to a rotatable stand with a descriptive baseplate.
- For ages 7 and up. An ideal birthday, Christmas and holiday gift or special treat for Batman™ fans who would appreciate something extra special.
- The Batmobile™ measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide and combines easily with other LEGO® DC Batman™ sets.
- The original 1966 Batmobile™ didn’t feature any shooters, therefore extra bricks have been added to this set so the car’s hood can be easily rebuilt to appear just as it was in the series if desired.
- With cool characters, vehicles, gadgets and weapons, LEGO® DC Batman™ playsets put super-hero action into kids’ hands and let them enjoy endless imaginative adventures.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.