LEGO 76391 Hogwarts Icons – Collectors’ Edition
Stunning model of Harry Potter movie memorabilia
Price and availability
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||LEGO Hogwarts Icons – Collectors’ Edition|
|Series||LEGO Harry Potter|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 76391 Hogwarts Icons – Collectors’ Edition description
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Icons – Collectors’ Edition (76391) is a build-and-display homage to the Wizarding World, created with adult Harry Potter enthusiasts in mind.
- Includes iconic artefacts: Harry’s wand and glasses, a tray of potions, Tom Riddle’s diary, the Golden Snitch, a Hogwarts™ scarf, Hedwig™ carrying an invitation to Hogwarts™ and more.
- Also includes 3 exclusive anniversary golden minifigures – Albus Dumbledore™, Minerva McGonagall™ and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a stand decorated with a tile celebrating 20 years of LEGO® Harry Potter™.
- This rewarding project provides a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 3,010 LEGO® bricks gradually transform into a stunning, full-size evocation of the Harry Potter™ universe.
- This captivating construction project makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Measuring over 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, 19.5 in. (50 cm) wide and 13 in. (33 cm) deep, this stunning model provides an attractive conversation piece for any home or workplace.
- With high-quality, easy-to-follow, printed instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.