All prices include any shipping costs
- Kids can enjoy action-packed fun with this LEGO® City Stunt Competition (60299) toy playset, featuring 2 flywheel-powered motorcycles, a stunt course and 2 riders, including a LEGO City TV character.
- What’s in the box? A ring of fire, height-adjustable tower, buildable LEGO® flames, 2 flywheel-powered stunt bikes and 2 rider minifigures, including LEGO City TV’s Duke DeTain.
- Kids can activate the flywheel stunt bikes and launch from the ramp to soar through the ring of fire, then lengthen the jump and increase the height of the ring to increase the difficulty!
- A cool birthday or any-other-day gift for kids and groups aged 5 and up. Combine this toy playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz range for even more action-packed contests and stunt-show fun!
- When built, the LEGO® City Stunt Competition toy playset measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (11 cm) deep.
- No batteries required – this set is powered by kids’ imaginations and flywheel technology!
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices, this interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO® City Stuntz building sets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative stories and creative role play based on real-life scenarios.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.