All prices include any shipping costs
- ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
- Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
- Four output ports for execution of commands
- On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
- Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
- Illuminated, three-color, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
- Hi-resolution 178x128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
- High-quality speaker
- On-brick programming and datalogging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
- Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external Wi-Fi or Bluetooth dongles
- USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows Wi-Fi communication and connection to USB memory sticks
- Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.