All prices include any shipping costs
- Kick-start creative role play or play out favorite movie scenes with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Tiana’s Storybook Adventures (43193) set. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun is waiting to be had in the castle? This cool set features an opening book with a 2-sided castle build, small chariot, free-form stickers and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun.
- 4 beloved micro-characters – Disney’s Cinderella, Tiana, Belle and Ariel – are ready for adventures in this buildable toy, together with Gus, Lumiere, a dolphin and frog LEGO® figures.
- Any Disney Princess fan aged 5 and up will love this set. Open the book to access a complete micro-world, full of exciting details and elements that will thrill any child as a fun treat or reward.
- Pack-up-and-play fun. With the open book measuring over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is big enough for new adventures and easily packed up for on-the-go play.
- Want to give kids an even more awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO® building for the digital age!
- With detailed micro-doll figures and locations, this Disney Princess buildable toy storybook encourages open creative play that helps build important skills with lots of fun story starters.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pullapart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.